Also called digital marketing or digital marketing (the translation into real English), digital marketing is not placed in opposition to traditional marketing but rather in addition . Traditional marketing is all sales, loyalty and promotion techniques outside the internet such as events, press relations, flyers, etc. Digital marketing, on the other hand, includes all the marketing techniques used on digital media using the Internet (on computers, tablets, mobiles, but also GPS, etc.). You can contact Best Digital Marketing Services Agency
It is essential today.
Digital marketing tools are numerous and combine several levers and techniques:
- Websites:e-commerce, showcase, blog,
- SEO or naturalreferencing on search engines, including inbound marketing strategies with writing content marketing and netlinking,
- SEA or paidreferencing (Google Adwords),
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest…
- Display advertising(banners on websites),
- Membership, _
- emailing, _
- Smartphone marketing…
What is digital marketing used for?
The objectives of web marketing are the same as those of traditional marketing. If you don’t see the point of marketing at all, I think you’ve got the wrong article, blog and downright site and person. I invite you to click on the cross to leave immediately!
If you stayed, you did well, it becomes interesting for your business! Here are the main objectives of web marketing, what it is used for:
- Increase your notoriety(like traditional marketing): this is the main objective of marketing. Make you and your brand known to your privileged targets
- Bring more traffic to your website with a digital marketing strategy focused on traffic acquisition
- Improve your conversion rate and transform simple visitors into prospects and then into new customers
- Retain your customers to turn them into ambassadors
- Increase your turnover
- You build a top e-reputation to improve your brand image and your customer relationship.
What are the benefits of digital marketing?
Ok, that’s all well and good, you say to yourself, but what’s more about digital marketing than traditional marketing?
Far be it from me to divert you from standard marketing techniques. They are very useful and complementary to digital marketing techniques.
For example, to find clients, I favor direct human relations. I know many of you also have business cards and still use phone prospecting.
But, I still preach for my parish, it’s quite normal!
Digital marketing offers undeniable advantages that cannot be found with traditional marketing:
- It is accessible to all companies, whatever their size or sector of activity! Much less expensive than traditional marketing channels , building your content marketing strategy is much simpler and less expensive than using traditional techniques.
- The return on investment(ROI) is more easily measurable thanks to the many KPIs available on Google Analytics for example. How to precisely measure your ROI with an advertisement posted in town?!
- Digital marketing allows you to quickly test your business idea by confronting the market without spending thousands and cents. A well-written sales page, some well-targeted advertising, and voila!
- Using digital allows you to reach customers in a much larger geographical area, in France and even elsewhere in the world.
- Your digital presence finally allows you to stay close to your customers by creating a real online community. You are closer to their needs and it is therefore easier to refine your web strategy .